|Description:||It’s a creamy custard flattened on a frozen plate and scraped into rolls that are typically placed vertically in a cup with assorted toppings.|
Good for: Omnivore
- liquid ice cream base (recommend: 2 ingredient no churn recipe by Emma Christensen)
- toppings (chocolate syrup, fruits, whipped cream, cookies, etc.)
- Chill your pan, or place your stone slab in the freezer for at least 1 hr and put it on a moistened cloth/paper towel to prevent slipping
- Pour approximately 1 cup of the liquid ice cream base on the slab and mix in all toppings
- Use your scraper to continuously spread the liquid evenly over the slab until it’s frozen.
- Use your scraper to scrape the ice cream off the slab by pressing the edge of the scraper down and away from you.
- Keep scraping from one side to the other until all the ice cream is rolled.
- Place the rolls in bowls so they sit vertically.
- Cover the ice cream rolls with your toppings and dig in!