Mix cooked sushi rice, rice vinegar, sugar and salt
2. Slice avocado, salmon, cucumber, carrots in thin pieces & set aside
3. Place nori sheet onto a sushi roller (if you don’t have a sushi roller, you can get an inexpensive one here)
4. Moisten fingers in bowl of warm water to help spread sushi rice evenly on the nori sheet
5. Place toppings on the nori sheet (leave 1 inch of space from the bottom)
6. Roll sheet and gently press down as you roll, so the rice keeps the roll together. Add additional pressure when you reach the end of the roll so it doesn’t fall apart. Slice the ends for a clean look.
7. Serve with soy sauce and wasabi (optional)